Fast, Convenient, and free!
First Dakota's Internet Banking is the fastest, most convenient, and most powerful way to bank or pay your bills. Access your account anytime—from work, home, on the road - utilizing a computer or a mobile device. Sign up today!
Internet Banking is used for managing your accounts at First Dakota and Bill Payment Service is used for paying your bills.
With Internet Banking, you can:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between First Dakota accounts
- Transfer funds between First Dakota accounts and checking/savings accounts at other financial institutions using our Bank-to-Bank Transfer service.
- Check balances, transfer funds between First Dakota accounts, pay bills or view alerts all from your cell phone or mobile device using eMobile Banking.
- View and print your bank statements
- View images of the front and back of checks you have written
- Make payments
- Download your transactions into Quicken® or QuickBooks®. You can download transactions into either software system at no charge by using the download feature in our Internet Banking OR you can choose to sign up for QuickBooks Direct Connect to automate the process for a monthly fee.
- Access your bank statements and notices electronically using eStatements
- All for free. Internet Banking is a free service to First Dakota customers! Sign up today!
Customize your Internet Banking with Internet Banking Widgets
With Bill Payment Service, you can:
- Pay anyone in the U.S.! Anybody you'd normally pay—the phone company, cable service, your credit card company, even your babysitter—you can now pay in complete convenience from your computer!
- You're in control! You tell us how much to pay and when. We take care of the rest. It's that easy!
Click here to sign up for Bill Payment Service
Bill Payment Service is free. (A $5.00 per month fee will be applied if Bill Payment is not used in a consecutive 60 day period. Any fees charged by third parties may be passed on to the customer.)
Have any more questions? Check out our Internet Banking FAQ, Bill Payment FAQ, eStatements FAQ and eMobile FAQ. They answer many questions commonly asked about these products. If you can't find the answer you seek, send us your question through the contact form on our Contact Us Page. We'll be sure to get right back to you!
Supported Browsers - Current and Prior Major Release
• Microsoft Internet Explorer- IE
(current release only)
We do not support Safari 5.1.4 or 5.1.5. These browser releases have impacted many industries -- not just our online and mobile banking products. If you absolutely must use these older versions, you will need to use the following workaround:
• After login, click the refresh button (on the browser toolbar) to re-load the screen. Note: This will need to be repeated with each login.
• Google Chrome
Browser usage is reviewed monthly. Additional browsers will be added if usage meets or exceeds 5% of total login activity.
Beta versions are not supported. When new versions of browsers are announced as ready to Release to the Web (RTW) by the provider, they will become a supported version.
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience:
• Accessing account via an embedded browser such as:
• Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
• Browser Bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc…
• Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as XBox
• Use of browser Add-Ins (Emoticons, FunWeb Services, etc..) Download one of the supported browsers now!