Ensure your farm lasts for the next generation. At First Dakota National Bank, we offer you a variety of agriculture savings plans, complete with our personalized, hometown customer service. Based on your savings goals and farming dreams, we’ll help find the best savings account for you.
Savings Account Options
Choose from our various ag savings accounts. Read about each ag savings option by selecting the service of interest to you.
- Statement Savings- Meet the perfect account for young farming leaders! Statement savings lets you open an account with a $100 deposit and minimum balance.
- FirstChoice Money Market- Save more for your farming business. FirstChoice Money Market offers a tiered rate increase as your balance increases. Interest will not accrue if balance falls below $10,000.00.
- Money Market- Earn more for your farm. Money Market offers a tiered rate increase as your balance increases. If opening balance is below the minimum balance of $1,000.00, a service charge will occur.
- eSavings- Manage your savings online. eSavings is an online exclusive account type with compounding interest. Minimum balances required.
- Certificate of Deposits (CDs)- Earn interest for your farming business with competitive rates. Certificate of Deposit (CDs) are a safe, stable option with varying maturity dates.