Put your checking account to work for you. Earn interest for your business. With the Small Business Checking with Interest, you’ll grow your money in the bank, and enjoy a no minimum balance account.
- Enjoy 150 combined checks and deposits free per month. Cost after 150 items is $0.10 per item for checks, deposits, and deposited items.
- Earn interest on your account balance. (Subject to approval. No institutional funds allowed.)
- No minimum balance required, and a $5 monthly fee.
Contact our bankers if you’re ready to open a business checking account with us.
Need help with collections? Read about Checkmarc services, free for First Dakota business customers.
Protect your business from overdraft charges with an extended line of credit. Add Business Checking Plus to your checking account. With Business Checking Plus, you will:
- Receive automatic advances, limited to your available credit.
- Get a monthly statement with details of the amount advanced, current balance, automatic payments, and remaining available balance.
Contact us to add Business Checking Plus to your business checking account today.
Minimum $50 deposit required to open a business checking account. Rate and margin are subject to change without prior notice. Rates are variable. See our current rate sheet. Interest credit is a monthly non-cash credit to your account that will offset part or all of the service charge. If the average collected balance for the statement cycle on the account is negative, the account will be charged uncollected funds fee of Prime = 4%. The uncollected funds fee calculations: negative average collected balance x Prime = 4% x number of days in statement cycle divided by 365.