Manage your business’s savings online. eSavings is an electronic deposit account that is established, accessed, and maintained exclusively online.
- Earn a higher interest for higher return on balances. Interest compounded and credited quarterly.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly, and a quarterly statement is issued (monthly eStatement is accessible through Internet Banking). Check current interest rates.
- Open account from home or office computer. Once account is opened, eSavings is accessed exclusively online.
- Automatic payments or direct deposits are available for eSavings accounts.
- $3 monthly fee if average ledger balance falls below $100.
- $100 minimum opening deposit, must be at least 18 to open an account.