With more payment options on the market than ever before, the need for a single payment-processing source has never been greater. First Dakota's Merchant Services answers the call by partnering with BASYS of Lenexa, KS. BASYS is a family-owned company with an impeccable reputation for combining competitive processing solutions with legendary customer service.
First Dakota and BASYS provide everything your business needs to process non-cash payments, giving you the power to grow and expand your business in the age of electronic payments.
Are you an existing customer? Login to Merchant Services.
Contact us to ask about Merchant Services, and establish your account to accept the credit or debit cards of your choice.
Benefits of Merchant Services
- Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you navigate the complexities of Merchant Services.
- Enjoy competitive fees and rates. Receive easy-to-read month-end statements that include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- JCB, Diners Club, Wright Express, Voyager, Carte Blanche and PIN debit transactions are also supported.
- Quick and easy access to a Help Desk for supplies, terminal support, and assistance 24/7.
- Online web reporting. Data Breach Security Program.
- Peace of mind with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) Compliance.
The Right Systems
We've got the right system to support your company’s unique business needs.
We offer a wide variety of EMB terminals to match your processing needs.
Web-based Virtual Terminals
Process single or recurring credit card, signature debit, PIN debit and ACH payments via any device (PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone) with an Internet connection.
If you prefer apps and state-of-the-art equipment, our mobile and full register solutions are up to the task. Whether you are a new business or growing with multiple locations, our POS Solutions can help simplify payments, inventory, and more. Choose from our mobile, in-store/on-the-go solution or a full register solution.
- Ask about Valutec Gift and Loyalty Card programs.