The electronic way to get your bank statement and notices.
First Dakota's eStatements are fast, easy and free! Receive an electronic version of your bank statements and notices via email notification, rather than by US Mail.
If you're ready to sign up, simply login to Internet Banking and click on the eStatement/eNotice link.
Benefits of eStatements
- Fast - Delivered electronically when generated, no waiting for the U.S. Mail.
- Easy - If you are moving, going to school, or traveling you have access to your statement or notices via internet and don't have to worry about forwarding the mail.
- Free - No additional costs for receiving eStatements or notices
- Safe - Security is our top priority. Helps reduce Identity Theft.
- Efficient - Reduces paper clutter, easy storage methods.
- Accessible - Available on your personal or business accounts
- Images - Images of checks included with all eStatements.
How do I sign up?
Enrollment is easy. Simply login to Internet Banking, click on the eStatement/eNotice link and follow these instructions.
eStatements are your electronic bank statements and eNotices are electronic notices. Together eStatements and eNotices are known as eDocs.
- Select the accounts you want to receive eDocs for. Click on the “Details” link to see the list of available accounts. The list will include all of the accounts you have chosen to view via Internet Banking. The following accounts are eligible for eStatements: Checking, Savings, and Money Market. The following notices are currently available for electronic delivery: Time Certificate Automatic Renewal Notice.
- Confirm your email address (this is the email address your eDocs will be delivered to). If you need to update your email address, simply enter it in the field provided. It is extremely important that you maintain a current email address in order to receive your eDocs in a timely manner.
- Select a Security Phrase. The security phrase you enter will ensure the email being sent to you has originated from First Dakota and will help safeguard you against unwanted phishing attempts. Your security phrase will be included on all eDocs correspondence.
- Finalize the enrollment process
- Read the Disclosure to ensure you understand how the process works
- Click on the link that includes a sample document to ensure you can open our eDocs
- Checkmark the “I Agree” box and then click on “Enroll Now” to complete the process
After successfully enrolling in eDocs, you will receive a confirmation email similar to the one below. From the eStatement/eNotice tab in Internet Banking, the following options are available:
- Statements and Notices – access up to 18 months of eStatements and the past 30 days of eNotices for each account enrolled
- Documents and Settings – modify eDoc account settings (i.e. add new accounts, discontinue delivery, etc.)
- Additional Recipients – provide others with access to your eDocs (i.e. automatically provide your accountant with a copy of your eStatement)
- Disclosures – review & print the eDocs terms and conditions
- Email – update your email address and/or security phrase
- Recon – convenient tool to assist in reconciling your bank statement
Adding an Additional Recipient:
Enter a username, email address and access PIN (must be 7-10 digits in length and alphanumeric) for each additional recipient and then click on “Save”.
After the additional recipient has been established, click on the “Assign Documents” link and select each account that you want the recipient to receive.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like eStatements and are not currently enrolled in Internet Banking, simply complete our Internet Banking Application. We will contact you with your Internet Banking ID and Pin.