The electronic way to get your bank statement and notices.
First Dakota's eStatements are fast, easy and free! Receive an electronic version of your bank statements and notices via email notification, rather than by US Mail.
If you're ready to sign up, simply login to Internet Banking and click on the eStatement/eNotice link.
Benefits of eStatements
- Fast - Delivered electronically when generated, no waiting for the U.S. Mail.
- Easy - If you are moving, going to school, or traveling you have access to your statement or notices via internet and don't have to worry about forwarding the mail.
- Free - No additional costs for receiving eStatements or notices
- Safe - Security is our top priority. Helps reduce Identity Theft.
- Efficient - Reduces paper clutter, easy storage methods.
- Accessible - Available on your personal or business accounts
- Images - Images of checks included with all eStatements.
Enroll in one of two easy ways: Customer Self Enrollment or Bank Enroll
Customer Self Enrollment
- Log in to Internet Banking from a computer
- Click on the eStatment tab at the top of the screen
- Complete FOUR easy steps:
- Select the account(s) you want to enroll. Click the "details" link to see a list of available accounts
- Confirm your email address
- Enter a Security Phrase. Your security phrase will appear in the subject line of all eStatement email correspondence
- Read the disclosure - check the "I Agree" box - click on "Enroll Now"
- Call a First Dakota Banker and request to be enrolled in eStatements
- In 24-48 hours, log in to Internet Banking through a computer
- You will receive an Enrollment Verification screen
- Complete TWO easy steps:
- Click the link to view the passcode - enter the code in the box provided
- Click Continue
The following options will be available within the eStatement tab, after enrollment is complete:
- Statements and Notices - access up to 18 months of statements and notices for each account enrolled.
- Documents and Settings - enroll new accounts.
- Additional Recipients - provide others with access to your documents (i.e. send your accountant a copy of your statement).
- Disclosures - review and print the terms and conditions.
- Email - update your email address and/or security phrase.
- Reconciliation Wizard - convenient tool to assist in reconciling your bank statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like eStatements and are not currently enrolled in Internet Banking, simply complete our Internet Banking Application. We will contact you with your Internet Banking ID and Pin.