First Dakota On The Go!
Anywhere your cell phone, mobile device, or iPad goes, your banking can, too! With eMobile Banking, you are able to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, make deposits and receive alerts with any mobile device that can access the Internet. Do your banking quickly, easily and securely… anytime, anywhere!
- My Accounts: Allows you to view balances and 30 days of transactions.
- Transfer: Easily transfer funds between your accounts.
- Bank-to-Bank Transfers: Transfer funds between your accounts at First Dakota and accounts at other financial institutions
- Pay Bills (Optional): Conveniently pay bills using Internet Banking Bill Payment.
- Alerts: View alerts set up through Internet Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions about eMobile Banking.
- URL: https://www.airteller.com/fi6192 or download First Dakota's iPhone, iPad, and Android app from the app store.
eMobile Banking is FREE, however your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply. You must be an Internet Banking customer to use eMobile Banking.
After logging into Internet Banking, you will click on the Options tab, then click the Mobile Setting tab to complete set up. Or to enroll from your mobile phone with Internet access, type in www.airteller.com/fi6192 and follow the prompts. *If you have AT&T as a service provider please select "ATT(@txt.att.net)" when signing up for eMobile Banking.
If you are not currently an Internet Banking customer, click here to sign up.
Click here to learn more about eTablet Banking for the iPad