Mobile/Online Banking with First Dakota is better than ever.
Log in and explore all of our mobile and desktop banking features. And no matter which device you use, your banking experience will be smooth, secure and the same on all devices. Let's get started with Mobile/Online Banking today!
Here are a few of the ways you can confidently manage your money online:
- View balance and account activity: Check current balances, search for transactions, add a note or an image, and filter by tags. Understand your activity and find what you're looking for —fast.
- Transfer funds: Transfer money between accounts immediately or set up automatic recurring transfers. With Bank-to-Bank transfers you can transfer money between your First Dakota account and other U.S. Financial institutions.
- Mobile Deposit: Save a trip to the bank and deposit your check by taking a picture of it.
- Bill Pay and Person-to-Person payments: Pay bills or send money to friends or family quickly and securely. No checks to write, envelopes to find or stamps to purchase.
- Alerts: Set up balance or transaction alerts to keep you informed on what is going on with your account.
- Contact us: Our secure "Conversation" communication system enables you to initiate a conversation online, attach documents and point out specific transactions.
And with Mobile/Online Banking you can also:
- MoneyPass ATM locations: Find the nearest ATM or locate First Dakota using your current location.
- Checks and Checkcard: Order checks and replacement Checkcard as needed and at your convenience.
- First Dakota Mastercard: View your Mastercard balance and transactions.*
- Notifications: Receive notifications about bank events, inclement weather closures, and product opportunities.
- Other bank accounts: Access your other bank and credit card accounts.**
- Messages: View alerts, push notifications and conversations through our Message center.
- App Profile: Personalize your app profile, by adding a picture and editing your email and phone numbers through Settings.
- Personalize your app: Arrange the app's features in a way that makes the most sense to you - customize the app on a per-device basis and move things around however you like.
- Access to: eStatements, Quicken® or Quickbooks® and more.
*Requires you to add as an external account. Log in and explore all of First Dakota's new Online Banking features.
**Not every bank and credit card company allows this functionality. Must have login credentials for the other accounts.
Mobile App Features
- Touch or Face ID or PIN authentication: Easily and securely log in using fingerprint, face recognition or a personal identification number.
- Checkcard: Order a Replacement Checkcard
Try Mobile/Online Banking today!
Here is how you get started.
On your mobile device, go to your app store and download our First Dakota MyeMobile app. On the login screen, click on the "First time user? Enroll now" link and complete the required information.
On a desktop, go to FirstDakota.com, and in the upper right hand corner click on the down arrow next to Login. Then click on Online Banking, this will take you to the login screen. Click on the "First time user? Enroll now" link and complete the required information.
Get your bank statements the easy way with eStatements!
Online Bill Payment
Pay anyone online while enjoying the convenience of quick digital or paper check payments.
Mobile/Online Banking Help
Mobile/Online Banking FAQ
Choose a local bank who supports your dreams. Since 1872, we’ve prided ourselves on offering you the hometown touch, complete with unparalleled customer service. Open an account for your dreams with First Dakota National Bank.