Take control of your finances
With Card Management via Digital Banking, you are in complete control of your debit card. You can:
- Add travel notices
- Temporarily lock your card
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Order a replacement card
- Activate a new card
- Establish alert notifications and/or blocks to be sent by text, email or in-app message. The alerts and/or blocks include:
- International transaction
- Merchant types - age restricted, department stores, entertainment, gas station, grocery, household, personal care, restaurant, travel and other
- Transaction types - ATM, eCommerce, in store, mail/phone order, recurring and other
- Spending limits - transactions over a specified amount or monthly spending limits
How do I access Card Management?
As long as you have Digital Banking and a debit card, you have Card Management at your fingertips.
- Log in to Digital Banking and go straight to Card Management from the dashboard or you can choose an account, select Card Management from the menu.
- Select Alerts and Protections, and manage your notification delivery settings. Choose text, email or in-app message. You can choose one or all three, depending on your preference.
- Then you can follow the prompts to set up the type of protection you want:
> Merchant types
> Transaction types
> Spending limits
Why would I use Card Management?
Card Management provides you the ability to stay informed about every transaction made using your debit card. Plus you can establish additional limits base on your preferences.
Are the alerts and protections set in stone, or can I change them at any time?
You can change the alerts and protection at any time. They will automatically be transmitted to our card processing platform in real-time. Change your settings, make your payment and be on your way.
How do I sign up for Digital Banking?
You will have access to your accounts 24/7 with Digital Banking. You can sign up right now using your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop computer.