Receive your statements electronically. eStatements are fast, simple, and free for those with Mobile/Online Banking at First Dakota National Bank. Get bank statements and notices in your inbox instead of waiting for them to arrive in your mailbox.
How to Enroll
Ready to begin receiving eStatements? You can enroll through Mobile/Online Banking.
Login to your Mobile/Online Banking account. Select an account you would like to enroll or update. Choose Documents to begin enrollment. Click on Enrollment Options to select the accounts you would like to enroll in eStatements, then save your settings. You will be asked to verify your email address and a security phrase to help you identify your eStatement emails. Follow the prompts to complete enrollment.
Benefits of eStatements
- Delivered electronically when generated, no waiting for the U.S. Mail.
- If you are moving, going to school, or traveling, you will have access to your statement or notices via Mobile/Online Banking, and you won’t have to worry about forwarding your mail for that purpose.
- No additional costs for receiving eStatements or notices.
- Security is our top priority, and eStatements help reduce identity theft.
- Reduces paper clutter, easy storage methods.
- Available on your personal or business accounts.
- Images of checks included with all eStatements.
A: You will need Internet access with email capabilities and Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or higher.
Q: Will my electronic documents have the same information as the paper version I previously received?
A: Yes, and in many cases, the electronic version provides even more benefits, such as check images on Free and FirstChoice accounts and convenient links to online information.
A: You will receive an email notification when your documents are ready for viewing. In the app or from a desktop computer, your past Bank statements can be found under "Documents". First select the account, then select "Documents".
A: Documents will be available for up to 18 months. Please save a copy if you would like access beyond that timeframe.
A: Yes, simply log into Mobile/Online Banking. Select an account and choose Documents. Documents are available for up to 18 months.