Receive your statements electronically. eStatements are fast, simple, and free for those with Mobile/Online Banking at First Dakota National Bank. Get bank statements and notices in your inbox instead of waiting for them to arrive in your mailbox.
How to Enroll
Ready to begin receiving eStatements? Enroll in one of two easy ways: Customer Self Enrollment or Bank Enroll.
Customer Self Enrollment
- Log in to your Mobile/Online Banking from a computer or your mobile device.
- Choose an account and click on Documents, then Documents and Settings.
- Select the account(s) you want to enroll. Click the Details link to see a list of available accounts and document types.
- Confirm your email address.
- Enter a Security Phrase. Your security phrase will appear in the subject line of all eStatement email correspondence to safeguard you against phishing attacks.
- Read the disclosure, check the I Agree box and click Enroll Now.
- Call a First Dakota Banker and request to be enrolled in eStatements.
- In 24 - 48 hours, log in to Mobile/Online Banking through a computer or your mobile device.
- You will receive an Enrollment Verification screen. Click the link to view the passcode, enter the code in the box provided. Click continue.
Benefits of eStatements
- Delivered electronically when generated, no waiting for the U.S. Mail.
- If you are moving, going to school, or traveling, you will have access to your statement or notices via Mobile/Online Banking, and you won’t have to worry about forwarding your mail for that purpose.
- No additional charge for receiving eStatements or notices.
- Security is our top priority, and eStatements help reduce identity theft.
- Reduces paper clutter and provides easy electronic storage methods for fast retrieval.
- Available on your personal and business accounts.
- Images of checks included with all eStatements.
A: You will need Internet access with email capabilities and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Q: Will my electronic documents have the same information as the paper version I previously received?
A: Yes, and in many cases, the electronic version provides even more benefits, such as check images on Free and FirstChoice accounts and convenient links to online information.
A: You will receive an email notification when your documents are ready for viewing. Simply click the link in the email notification or log in to Mobile/Online Banking and click the Account, then the Documents tab.
A: Documents will be available for up to 18 months. Please save a copy if you would like access beyond that timeframe.
A: Yes, simply log in to Mobile/Online Banking, click on the Account, then the Documents tab. Documents are available for up to 18 months.