Mobile/Online Banking Tutorial
You will love how easy Mobile/Online Banking is to use. And you will have access to your accounts 24/7. If you are not currently a Mobile/Online Banking user, you can sign up right now using your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- On your mobile device, go to your app store and download our First Dakota MyeMobile app. On the login screen, click on the "First time user? Enroll now" link and complete the required information.
- On your desktop, go to FirstDakota.com, and in the upper right hand corner click on the down arrow next to Login. Click on Online Banking, this will take you to the login screen. Click on the "First time user? Enroll now" link and complete the required information.
Once you have a Mobile/Online Banking account, watch this video to learn how to log into Mobile/Online Banking the first time. Once you log in, you will be asked to set up two-factor authentication to safeguard your accounts.
1. Update your First Dakota app to the latest version available.
2. Type in your Online Banking User name and password to sign in.
Please Note: You cannot use Face ID / Touch ID biometrics the first time you log in. You will be able to enable this later. If you don’t know what your Username and Password are, call us at 800-486-4712 for assistance.
3. To secure your account, enter your email address and cell phone number, and click on “Next”. Choose the delivery option you prefer to receive your one-time secure passcode. Options include: text message, phone call, Authy app. If you are having difficulties receiving your one-time passcode, you can click the “Resend” or “Try another way” options. For additional assistance, please call us at 800-486-4712.
4. After you have been authenticated, you will be prompted to enter a 4-digit PIN of your choosing. This will allow you to log in more quickly each time. Very Important: Don’t forget what your longer password is, because when you complete a transaction that involves the movement of money outside of First Dakota (i.e. Adding a new external transfer account or payee to bill payment), you will be prompted to enter your full password.
5. If you have a mobile device that allows for Biometrics (Finger Print or Face ID), you can enable that functionality next. However, you will still need to enter your regular password for ‘higher risk’ transactions as mentioned above.
1. Using the Internet Browser of your choice, access our Online Banking Log-In button (choose Online Banking) or type in https://myemobile.firstdakota.com/login.
2. Log in using your Username and Password.
3. Next, complete the security verification process (2-Factor Authentication) by entering your email address and your cell phone number and click on “Next”. If you don’t have a cell phone, you can enter a landline. *You need to have access to this phone number at the time of login.
4. You can then choose how you would like to receive your one-time passcode. If you choose text, watch for your text message with the code. If you choose the phone call, you will receive an automated call and the caller will provide instructions about which number to press to hear your authorization code. It will be repeated 3 times. You can hang up after you successfully enter the code.
The 3rd option is the "Authy" app. If you download the Authy app, your code will always be delivered with this method, even if you choose text or voice call later. The Authy app 'trumps' all other methods.
5. After you receive your one-time passcode, enter it on the screen, and select Verify.
6. Once verified, you will see our End User Agreement. Please review and accept it.
That is it! if you need assistance, please call us at 800-486-4712.
If you have questions or are not able to log in, please call us at 800-486-4712 or check out our Mobile/Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions.