Online Banking with First Dakota makes it easy to organize your accounts consistently on both desktop and mobile devices. You have the ability to customize your banking experience to fit your unique needs.
Customize Your Dashboard
You can customize your dashboard by clicking on the 3 little dots in the upper right hand corner of each dashboard “card”.
Change Card Size
You can change the card size from large to small depending on how much detail you want to see.
Go from this
You can also rearrange all the cards to meet your needs and preferences by clicking on “Organize dashboard”. Simply choose the “x” if you want to remove the card from your view, or click the “+ Add a card” to add additional capabilities. You can also slide them around on the page (Drag & Drop) to change the order. Click “Done” when you are finished.
Scroll down to the bottom of the Dashboard, and select Organize Dashboard.
From here, you can:
1. Drag and drop to change the order of the cards
2. Choose the “X” to remove them from your view
3. Select +Add More to see more cards on your Dashboard
4. And select the view that best meets your needs
Change your Dashboard whenever you want! Your needs are unique, your banking app should be too!
Create Customized Account Alerts
You can create customized account alerts to notify you via email, text message, or push notifications in the app. Alerts are a great way to monitor your transactions and watch for fraudulent activity.
1. Balance Alerts – set these to notify you any time your balance falls below and/or goes above a dollar amount you set.
2. Transaction Alerts – set these to notify you when a credit (Deposit) and/or debit (Withdrawal) posts to your account over a dollar amount you set.
- If you want to be notified every time a withdrawal posts, set the dollar amount fairly low (i.e. $1.00)
- If these alerts become annoying, you can always increase the amount to something that works better for you.
Select an account from the dashboard, then “Manage Alerts”
Select Settings from the main menu, then choose First Dakota National Bank under Accounts.
Each of your accounts will be listed with an option called: “Manage Alerts”
Choose the +Add alert option, and choose the notification delivery option(s) of your choice.
You can choose one delivery method or all three, the choice is yours!
You will then be presented with the above/below and dollar amount options.
Here’s an example of what a Balance alert and Transaction Alerts would look like. This customer would be alerted with an “in app” push notification when their balance falls below $500, as well as any time a withdrawal over $1 and a deposit over $500 posts to their account.
It’s that easy! You can change your alerts at any time from Mobile or Online Banking!
Update your Profile Information
From Online or Mobile Banking, you can easily update your contact information, security settings and login credentials.
- Personalize your profile with an image of yourself
- Edit address (Online Banking only - not available in the mobile app), email, and phone numbers
Security Settings and Login Credentials:
- Edit user name, password, passcode
- Enable or disable touch ID / Face ID
- Reset your two-factor authentication
- Review your recently used devices
1. Select the Menu option and click on Settings
Mobile Version Desktop Version
2. Select Profile. To add a picture click the pencil and choose photo.
3. To update your contact information, click Edit options next to your email and phone numbers.
4. Click on Security, to change any of the login or verification options.
You can update your contact information and security credentials at any time. Enjoy these great features, as part of your Mobile and Online Banking experience.