Online Bill Pay
With Online Bill Pay, you're in control of who you pay and when you pay them. Enjoy the convenience of quick electronic or paper check payments. And with person-to-person (P2P) payments, simply and safely pay friends and family by adding them to your Online Bill Payment account.
Skip the hassel and simplify your life with Online Bill Pay and P2P payments!
*$5 inactivity fee is applied if not used in consecutive 60 day period. $5 monthly fee for Business Online Bill Payment users.
1) From the Dashboard, you can pay bills multiple ways:
- You can choose Pay Bill or Pay a Person from the Payments menu.
- You can choose the Pay a Bill or Pay a Person from the Move money quick menu. Or you can choose Payments from the Move Money drop down menu.
If you choose Payments from the Move Money drop down menu, then you can choose to review Payment History, View your Payees, Add a New Payee or Pay a bill or Pay a person.
2) If you choose to Pay a bill or Pay a person, you will be taken to your existing list of payees. You can choose to pay an existing payee or you can Add another bill or Add another person.
3) To select a future date you want the bill to be paid or to establish a recurring payment, select the More options button and you will be able to choose the frequency of your choice.
Choose a future date from the calendar
You can also add a memo to be displayed on the payment or a comment for your own reference.
1) From the Accounts card on your mobile Dashboard, choose the Pay option or Make a Payment from the Payments card. Either of these options will take you to your List of Payees.
2) Select your Payee. Enter the amount of the Payment and Submit. If you want to select a future date or set it up to be a recurring payment, select More options. Choose your frequency and Send date. Click Submit.
3) To add a new Payee go to your list of payees. Click on the + button and follow the prompts.
Sign up for Online Bill Payment through Online Banking. Don’t have Online Banking yet? Click on the Login button at the top of the page, choose Online Banking from the drop-down when the log in page appears, select "First time user? Enroll now".
If you have questions, please call us at 800-486-4712 or click on the Conversation icon in Online or Mobile Banking.