With our Online and Mobile Banking you can search for transactions as well as add tags, notes and images to transactions for easier accessibility and tracking. Learn how to utilize these functions to make your Online Banking experience even better.
Search for Transactions
1) From the Dashboard, select an Account.
2) Then select the Search Option and click on the words: Search and sorting options.
3) This will open an Advanced search menu. From the Advanced search menu you can choose to search by:
- A specific date range
- Specific words such as a retailer - "Walmart"
- Specific amount
- Check number
- Transaction type
- Specific Tag, by selecting it from the list
- And choose your sorting preference
Then click on Search.
1) From the Dashboard, select an Account, then select Transactions.
2) Next, tap the Search icon.
3) This will open the search menu. In the search box you can type in a specific name of a retailer or check number. The information will populate under Checking, All Transactions.
4) If you would like to search for a specific tag. Click on the Gear icon. Then you can search by a specific tag, by selecting it from the list.
Adding Tags, Notes and Images to Transactions
It's easy to add tags, notes and images to transactions in Mobile and Online Banking. These features can help keep everything more organized.
- Tags: Add a tag to categorize your transactions such as: groceries, gas, entertainment, etc. Then easily search for those transactions.
- Notes: Add a note to remind yourself to do something such as: "Split the cost of this transaction with Bob" or "Contact ABC Company on this purchase".
- Images: Add an image by taking a picture of your receipt, the item purchased, or the warranty information. Safely store these with the transaction and easily refer to them in the future if needed.
1) From the Activity card on your Dashboard, select a transaction.
2) A pop-up menu will appear making it easy to add Tags, Notes or Images.
1) From the Accounts dashboard, select the account associated with the transaction. Then select Transactions.
2) Select a specific Transaction and you can add a Tag, Note or Attach an image.
3) Add a new tag or use an existing tag you already created.
4) The system will search for similar transactions and if it finds some, it will list them. This allows you to quickly add the same tag, note or image to those transactions as well (Example: Hy-Vee purchases are typically "Groceries").
5) When you have applied the tag, you will be able to see it in your transaction listing, and quickly search for those tagged transactions in the future.
If you have questions, please call us at 800-486-4712 or check out our Mobile and Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions. You can also click on the Conversation icon in Online or Mobile Banking.