Receive your statements electronically. eStatements are fast, simple, and free for those with Online Banking at First Dakota National Bank. Get bank statements and notices in your inbox instead of waiting for them to arrive in your mailbox.
How to Enroll
Ready to begin receiving eStatements? You can enroll online or call us.
Begin by enrolling in Online Banking. Once you have an Online Banking account, click on the eStatements tab, and complete the following steps:
- Select the account(s) you want to enroll. Click the Details link to see a list of available accounts.
- Confirm your email address.
- Enter a Security Phrase. Your security phrase will appear in the subject line of all eStatement email correspondence.
- Read the disclosure, and check the I Agree box. Then, click on Enroll Now.
Prefer to call us to get started? Contact us to be enrolled in eStatements, and complete the following steps:
- In 24-48 hours, log into Online Banking through a computer.
- You will receive an Enrollment Verification screen.
- Click the link to view the passcode, and enter the code in the box provided.
- Click Continue.
Benefits of eStatements
- Delivered electronically when generated, no waiting for the U.S. Mail.
- If you are moving, going to school, or traveling, you will have access to your statement or notices via Internet, and you won’t have to worry about forwarding your mail for that purpose.
- No additional costs for receiving eStatements or notices.
- Security is our top priority, and eStatements help reduce identity theft.
- Reduces paper clutter, easy storage methods.
- Available on your personal or business accounts.
- Images of checks included with all eStatements.
A: You will need Internet access with email capabilities and Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or higher.
Q: Will my electronic documents have the same information as the paper version I previously received?
A: Yes, and in many cases, the electronic version provides even more benefits, such as check images on Free and FirstChoice accounts and convenient links to online information.
A: You will receive an email notification when your documents are ready for viewing. Simply click the link in the email notification or log in to Online Banking and click the eStatement tab.
A: Documents will be available for up to 18 months. Please print or save a copy if you would like access beyond that timeframe.
A: Yes, simply log into Online Banking and click the eStatement tab. Documents are available for up to 18 months.