First Dakota has several savings options to meet a variety of savings needs. Teach your children how to save with this account. Statement savings is perfect for showing young minds the value of adding money to savings accounts.
- No minimum balance is required for those under 18, and all you need to open an account is $100 or more for deposit.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly, and a quarterly statement is issued (monthly if electronic activity).
- Products on website are only for accounts which can be opened online, for a full list of products and rates please contact a banker.
- A $3.00 monthly service charge if daily balance falls below $100.00. No minimum balance for customers under 18 years old.
- $2.00 service charge for each withdrawal* over 6 per calendar month.
Contact our bankers if you’re ready to open a savings account with us.
*Transfers and withdrawals from this account to another account or to third parties by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephone or computer transfer, check, draft, debit card, or similar order (including POS transactions) or a combination of such transfers, are limited to six per calendar month. Transfers made in person, mail, or at an ATM are unlimited.