Simplify your Financial Life
Our Wealth & Trust officers are qualified fiduciaries, fully trained to help you understand and direct your assets today and in the future. You don’t even need to prepare for a consultation with our team, besides bringing your wishes and expectations. We’ll sit down, ask questions, and listen to your goals, whether it’s for aggressive growth, conservative gains, or somewhere in between. Then we’ll provide the resources so you can understand what the future could hold.
We have a proven history of success.
We’ve offered Wealth & Trust services for more than 88 years, and our experts know how to help you make good financial choices. From an investment portfolio review to discussing estate and financial planning, we proudly serve individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations with our Wealth & Trust services.
Wealth & Trust officers can assist you with:
- Fiduciary investment management
- Trust and estate administration
- Retirement income planning
- Financial and estate planning
- Bill pay and Elder Care services
- Foundation and endowment management
We have a solution.
Everyone’s financial roadmap is different, so we’ll work with you to find the right strategy. Using a three-part process, we’ll clarify your goals and map out a plan.
- Understand: We will listen and learn about your goals to help you gain greater financial confidence.
- Guide: We will clarify your goals and help keep you on track.
- Achieve: You will receive strategies and guidance to help organize your financial life.
Want to chat with us about wealth and trust options?
Meet our Wealth & Trust team, and contact us anytime to open an account.
Curious about how much to save for retirement or how much you should invest? Check out our easy-to-use financial calculators.
Please note: securities are not insured by the FDIC or any other bank insurance, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal.