Digital Banking Resources & FAQ
Need help with Digital Banking? We've compiled some helpful tips and resources to ensure you have the best experience possible. If you ever have any additional questions or need help, please reach out! We're here to make Digital Banking easy and helpful for you.
We are excited about these features. Here is what to look for:
- Say hi!: We will greet you next to your profile photo. A quick tap on your profile picture provides quick access to edit your profile.
- New account list options: Depending on the number of accounts you have, you may see the accounts one at a time, four at a time or categorized by type across the top of your dashboard.
- Switch between IDs: If you have your personal accounts on one ID and your business accounts on another ID, you can quickly switch between the two by using a long tap on your profile picture (or initials if no photo exists).
- Attach a bill payment to a Conversation: Have a question on a bill payment? Click on the payment to start a conversation and include it in your inquiry.
- Dark Mode Compatibility: You will have the option to choose between "light mode" and "dark mode" versions of the app in the near future.
- Dashboard Customization: When you change your dashboard on one of your devices, it will automatically sync to your other device. So if you change the customization on your mobile device, your desktop dashboard will automatically change to match.
- Export Transactions: You can export transactions older than 12 months in the desktop version.
You can use Digital Banking on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. On your mobile device, go to your app store and download our First Dakota MyeMobile app. On the login screen, click on the "First time user? Enroll now" link and complete the required information. On a desktop, go to FirstDakota.com, and in the upper right hand corner click on the down arrow next to Login. Then click on Mobile Banking, this will take you to the login screen. Click on the "First time user? Enroll now" link and complete the required information.
Digital Banking is free! However, your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
The transfer cut-off time for each current day's business is 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
Yes, by using the transfer option to move funds from your checking or savings account.
4:00 PM Central Standard Time.
Your endorsement on checks deposited using Mobile Deposit need to include the following:
- Your signature - please endorse exactly the way the check is payable
- "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- The last four digits of your account number
**Don't forget to destroy the checks you have deposited through Mobile Deposit. After you see the deposit has been added to your account, please destroy the check in a cross-cut shredder to protect the check writer and yourself from fraud.
The following checks are not permitted and should be brought to a First Dakota location for deposit:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you, or to you and another party.
- Checks containing alterations to any of the fields on the front of the check (including the MICR line), or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not payable in U.S. currency.
- Checks or items issued by a U.S. federal agency, including U.S. Treasury Tax Refund Checks, Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Savings Bonds or Traveler's Checks.