We're Banking on You
Pursuing a higher education moves you closer to your dreams. Now is the time to make your dream a reality. First Dakota is here to help by awarding up to $20,000 in scholarships for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
If you’re a high school senior or college student, you could be eligible* for a scholarship of up to $5,000 from First Dakota. Please follow eligibility requirements below and turn in your application soon!
Learn more about this opportunity.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Student must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident.
- Student must be a high school senior or currently attending a post-secondary accredited American college, vocational technical school, or university.
- Student must plan to attend an accredited post-high school college, university, vocational technical school, community college or junior college on a full-time basis.
- Student must provide confirmation of enrollment. Payment of the scholarship will be made directly to the school.
- Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
- At the time of application, student must have a First Dakota checking account and demonstrate satisfactory account maintenance.
- If you would like to apply for the First Dakota student scholarship and do not currently have an account, stop by any First Dakota location and open one today. You will enjoy the benefits!
SCHOLARSHIP JUDGING CRITERIA
A point system based on the following information will be used to score the applications. See the reverse side for detailed information.
- Leadership and Community Service
- Scholastic Achievement
- Financial Responsibility
March 7, 2022
Applications must be postmarked by March 7, 2022 and mailed to: First Dakota National Bank, c/o Marketing Department, PO Box 156, Yankton, SD 57078
April 18, 2022
First Dakota Scholarship winners will be notified.
Announcement of winners will appear in local papers