With Mobile/Online Banking you have the power to manage your money. Now, you can also manage your First Dakota Checkcard, First Dakota Mastercard, and other external accounts.
First Dakota Checkcard
Using the Manage Cards dashboard, you can temporarily "toggle" your card off so no transactions can post, report it lost or stolen, or reorder a replacement for your worn out card. Please follow these instructions.
If you reorder a Checkcard from Online or Mobile Banking, it will take 5 - 7 business days to arrive in the mail. If you need a card faster than that, visit one of our First Dakota locations and we will replace your card on the spot.
1) From the Dashboard, either select an Account or use the Manage Cards quick menu.
2) Select the card you want to Manage.
3) You can temporarily turn your card off when you are not using it, by toggling the card off. But remember to turn it back on again before you use it or your transaction will be declined. You can also report your Checkcard lost or stolen. And you can Reorder card if it is worn out and you need a new one.
1) From the Dashboard, select an Account or use the Manage cards quick card.
If you chose an Account from the dashboard, you will need to click on Manage Cards menu option. Then select the Active Checkcard you want to manage.
2) You can temporarily turn your card off when you are not using it, by toggling the card off. But remember to turn it back on again before you use it or your transaction will be declined.
You can also report your Checkcard Lost or Stolen or Re-order your Card.
How to add your First Dakota Mastercard and Manage other External Accounts
1) Select Accounts in either Online or Mobile Banking. Then click the + in the upper right hand corner.
2) Select Connect an institution.
3) Search for the name of the Financial Institution or Credit Card provider of your choice. To add your First Dakota Mastercard, search for First Dakota. Very Important: You will need your User name and Password from the institution or credit card you want to connect with.
Please note: Not every financial institution and credit card provider allows you to view your information in a different app or online banking site. If you cannot find your bank or credit card provider in the list when you search, that provider does not allow account aggregation.
4) Next enter your Login Credentials for that institution or credit card site when prompted.
5) After your login credentials are verified, you will receive a message similar to the following:
When you go back to your Accounts Page, your external account will now be in the list of accounts you can view.
If it’s a checking or savings account, you will see your balance and transactions.
If it’s a credit card, such as your First Dakota Mastercard, you will see your Balance, Payment Amount, Available Credit, as well as your due date and interest rate.
You will also be able to view your transactions, and add a low balance alert.
Payments to external bank accounts and Credit Cards are not allowed from the “aggregation” screen. However, you can use Bill Payment to make a payment on your credit card OR use our “External Transfer” option to transfer funds between your other accounts and your First Dakota accounts.
**To make a payment on your First Dakota Mastercard, use Bill Payment or log in to https://firstdakota.myapexcard.com.
If you have questions, please call us at 800-486-4712 or click on the Conversation icon in Online or Mobile Banking.