Manage your savings online. eSavings is a personal electronic deposit account that is established, accessed, and maintained exclusively online.
- A $100 deposit minimum is required to open this account. Account holders must be at least 18 to open an account.
- Earn a higher interest for higher return on balances. Interest is compounded and credited quarterly.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly, and a quarterly statement is issued (a monthly eStatement is accessible through Internet Banking). Check out our current interest rates.
- Open your account from your home or office computer. Once the account is opened, eSavings is accessed exclusively online.
- Automatic payments or direct deposits are available for eSavings accounts.
- A low balance in service charge of $3 per calendar month when the average ledger balance falls below $100.
- $1 debit fee in service charge per withdrawal over six per month.