Manage your savings online. eSavings is a personal electronic deposit account that is established, accessed, and maintained exclusively online.
- A $100.00 minimum deposit is required to open this account. Account holders must be at least 18.
- Earn a higher interest for higher return on balances. Interest is compounded and credited quarterly, and a quarterly eStatement is issued (monthly if electronic activity). Check out our current interest rates.
- Open your account from your home or office computer. Once the account is opened, eSavings is accessed exclusively online.
- Automatic payments or direct deposits are available for eSavings accounts.
- A $3.00 monthly service charge if daily balance falls below $100.00.
- A $2.00 service charge for each withdrawal* over 6 per calendar month.
*Transfers and withdrawals from this account to another account or to third parties by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephone or computer transfer, check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions) or a combination of such transfers, are limited to six per calendar month. Transfers made in person, mail, or at an ATM are unlimited.