Enjoy instant mobile depositing of checks direct from your mobile phone. Save a trip to the bank, and take a picture of the check you’d like to deposit. Send us the picture via our mobile app, and digitally deposit the check in your First Dakota National Bank account.
How Mobile Deposit Works
Take a picture of the front and the back of your check using your mobile phone. Log into the First Dakota App and select eDeposit. Choose Deposit a Check and complete the prompts to deposit your check. You’ll receive a confirmation message of your deposit on your mobile phone.
How to Sign Up for Mobile Deposit
- Enroll in Internet Banking and choose your password. To begin, contact your local branch location, contact us, or contact your personal banking professional.
- Next, enroll in eMobile Banking from your mobile phone or computer.
- Finally, download the First Dakota App to your phone (available for iPhone and Droid). Please allow 24-48 hours for us to enable your device from the date you’ve enrolled in eMobile Banking.
- If on computer: Login to Internet Banking, click Options tab, then Mobile settings, and complete the enrollment screen
- If on a Windows phone or other web-enabled device: Go to Airteller and complete the enrollment prompts.
Fast Facts about Mobile Deposit
- Mobile deposit is free for First Dakota National Bank customers.
- The cutoff point for daily deposits is 4:00 p.m. Central Time. If your deposit was made after 4:00 p.m., your deposit will be processed on the next business day. Your deposit will display in Internet or eMobile Banking sometime between 4:30 and 7:00 p.m. Central Time (the day of your deposit.)
- You need to endorse your check for mobile deposit. Please add “for mobile deposit” and the last four numbers of your account number by the signature line.
- Please dispose correctly by voiding your check after a successful mobile deposit by destroying the paper copy.
- You can confirm if your deposit was successful via your mobile phone message. Tap Review Deposit to view deposit details, including the image of your check.
- Certain check types are not accepted for mobile deposit.
Checks Not Accepted Include:
- Tax Refund Checks or other checks issued by a U.S. Federal Agency
- Cashier Check
- Money Orders
- Savings Bonds
- Traveler Checks
- Checks drawn on a financial institution outside of the United States or not payable in U.S. currency
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you, or to you and another party
- Checks containing alterations to any fields on the front of the check (including the MICR line), or which you know or suspect, are fraudulent or by otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn