Empower your non-profit group or small business. Don’t need all the frills of a complex checking account? No problem. First Dakota National Bank has created the Community Checking account just for you, with no minimum balance required.
- Enjoy 50 combined checks and deposits free per month. Cost after 50 items is $0.20 per item for checks, deposits, and deposited items.
- Earn interest credit on your account balance. Our uncollected funds rate is Prime +4%. (Subject to approval. Fees may reduce earnings.)
- No minimum balance required, and no monthly fee.
Contact our bankers if you’re ready to open a business checking account with us.
Need help with collections? Read about Checkmarc services, free for First Dakota business customers.
Protect your business from overdraft charges with an extended line of credit. Add Business Checking Plus to your checking account. With Business Checking Plus, you will:
- Receive automatic advances, limited to your available credit.
- Get a monthly statement with details of the amount advanced, current balance, automatic payments, and remaining available balance.
Contact us to add Business Checking Plus to your business checking account today.
Minimum $50.00 deposit required to open a checking account. Calculations shown below are for example purposes only. Rate and margin are subject to change without prior notice. Rates are variable. See our current rate sheet. Interest credit is calculated on 90% of the average collected balance maintained for the monthly cycle. Example calculation: $10,000 average collected balance in a month that had a 31-day cycle ($10,000 x 90% x .40%) x 31/365=$3.06 in interest credit. The rate is tied to the 3-month average 91-day T-bill auction rate less 1/2%. If the average collected balance for the statement cycle on the account is negative, the account will be charged uncollected funds fee of Prime + 4%. The uncollected funds fee calculation is: negative average collected balance x Prime + 4% x number of days in statement cycle divided by 365. Example calculation using -$1,000 average collected balance in a month that had a 31-day cycle ($1,000 x 7.25%) x 31/365= $6.16 uncollected funds fee.